Meet Tiffany McCabe, Aesthetician
Tiffany McCabe has a passion to help others reach junior honor society essay their personal skin goals and overcome their skin challenges. She attended the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis to pursue her interest in Aesthetics.
Tiffany’s approach to cosmetic skin care focuses on a continuum of pre-treating, post-treating, preventing, and preserving. She addresses her approach through use of topical anti-oxidants, AHAs, BHAs, retinols, and SPFs, as well as educating clients on the importance at-home maintenance. Tiffany is knowledgeable on a variety of in-office treatments and topical products to address a broad range of skin types and skin conditions.
Tiffany Offers The Following Services:
- Basic facials to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and maintain the skin.
- Superficial to medium-depth peels to improve edubirdie complaints mild to moderate hyper pigmentation, acne scarring and any other surface discoloration/irregularities.
- Crystal-free microdermabrasion to improve surface textural irregularities and also offered to those who may be intolerant to chemical exfoliation.
- A combination of chemical and physical exfoliation to enhance maximum penetration of topical acids.
- Full-body waxing services.
- Makeup application and educating clients on corrective camouflaging techniques.
- Offering and educating patients on the use of professional-grade products such as Skinceuticals, SkinMedica, and Obagi.
To schedule an appointment with Tiffany or Allison please call 763-416-2385 or email at email@example.com.