Aesthetician Services from Associated Skin Care Specialists
Meet Our Aestheticians
Our Aestheticians have a passion to help others reach their personal skin goals and overcome their skin challenges. They attended the Aveda Institute in Minneapolis to pursue their interest in Aesthetics.
Our Aestheticians’ approach to cosmetic skin care focuses on a continuum of pre-treating, post-treating, preventing, and preserving. They address their approach through use of topical anti-oxidants, AHAs, BHAs, retinols, and SPFs, as well as educating clients on the importance of at-home maintenance. Tiffany and Allison are knowledgeable on a variety of in-office treatments and topical products to address a broad range of skin types and skin conditions.
Our Aestheticians Offer The Following Services:
- Basic facials to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and maintain the skin.
- Superficial to medium-depth peels to improve mild to moderate hyper pigmentation, acne scarring and any other surface discoloration/irregularities.
- Crystal-free microdermabrasion to improve surface textural irregularities and also offered to those who may be intolerant to chemical exfoliation.
- A combination of chemical and physical exfoliation to enhance maximum penetration of topical acids.
- Full body waxing services.
- Makeup application and educating clients on corrective camouflaging techniques
- Offering and educating patients on the use of professional-grade products such as Skinceuticals, SkinMedica, and Obagi.
Aesthetician Consultation $30.00
Whether you are looking for a healthy skin care routine to prevent and correct early signs of aging, simply having a difficult time finding skin care products that address your specific skin care needs or desire cosmetic treatment options to enhance your facial features, our aestheticians will educate and provide you with the information needed to obtain your skin care goals. This 30-minute customized consultation is spent addressing your primary skin care concerns. You will be educated on the appropriate skin care regimen and cosmetic treatments our clinic offers to meet your individual skin care concerns and needs.
LINK TO: AESTHETIC CONSULTATION INTAKE FORM
To schedule an appointment with Tiffany or Allison please call 763-416-2385 or email at: email@example.com.